How SAM Helps
- Frequent and personalized check-ins with residents
- Media and communications portal for hands-free video and calling
- Continuous and automated environmental fall hazard assessments
- On-demand non-emergency call button response
- Tele-operated by our trained off-site care professionals at key times for natural interactions and conversation
- The latest in state-of-the-art technology engagement!
Download our SAM Overview Brochure
More interactions and timely attention, leading to increased socialization and reduced fall risk in certain situations
Better communication options to stay close
Fewer call bells, reduced stress, and more quality bedside care
Administrators / COOs
Care insights and population management, market differentiation and increased resident satisfaction
What Residents and Staff are Saying
Skilled nursing facilities need to invest in more technological advances to improve care and resident satisfaction. Our experience with SAM demonstrates that promise and we are excited about this opportunity.
AdministratorWashington, D.C. senior living community
This could really help prevent falls, assist with rounds, and take over menial tasks. I think everyone could use a SAM.
Director of NursingWashington, D.C. senior living community
I like SAM. He’s a pleasant presence.